2010年7月31日星期六

cheap ugg boots Breathing normal heartbeat



Ich liebe dich, I love you in German,cheap ugg boots, the latest crazy in love with the natural volume of this song.








sometimes I really admire and why self-repair capacity can be so strong, his voice also could not speak yesterday, today, but also loud singing. I have been in doubt, this is not the characteristics of Scorpio, super recovery ......。


Today is a rainy day, I fear the rainy days, then, is unusually calm mood today, off the net, in the room, quietly looking at books, listening to music, occasionally taking a nap Tang Chuangshang living life with little erosion. Do not know where to come to the patient, and gave women the space to another Scorpio log read over and over. Perhaps I was beginning to notice her, it could be we are Scorpio, all the same emotions and feelings are the same rich bar. Could it be, the world is as black as Scorpio? Read her journal, though some see their own shadow, of course, men and women are different, but her feelings seem to have turned in my psychological play, and perhaps who have known each other the feeling.


mood gradually resumed, and sometimes I really care for people around the worth, feel a bit sorry. But also my character so that in a bad mood, do not need anyone to comfort, no pitiful, but experts do not need to pretend like I have before me smile ......。 I just want quiet, quiet so I can forget everything in the world, I just want in my own world inside Haohao De healing. You may not know, your comfort, for me, not only can not help me, even make me feel disgusted. Mom let you worry about ......, look at you as I hurry,uggs on sale, I really feel bad, I also may want to get better quickly, I know I an emergency, most people worry about is you, from me to Germany has been to back to you, I see your help, also see your sad sorry .......。 There you ....., I offended you .......。




However, I am well, have to end eight years of emotional and painful too, to shut himself off in a room inside the pain, the parents could not eat sleep scared, let my friends are nameless fear. When you have to take punching bag, in your comfort of my motherhood, I unreasonable tantrums, even you kicked out of my world, but please do not worry, Scorpio has a super self-healing skills, as long as pain, sleep, like the next day, and Scorpio is a kind of self-hypnotic effects, if the pain, will self-hypnosis, deceive themselves, and nothing happened ......。 Scorpio may be good at living in their dream woven inside, enjoy their own world, enjoying all the happiness in the .......,ugg australia sale。 unrealistic




I am me, is such a worrying, it makes people angry, I can watch as I am concerned that people around, then it's announced to the world if nothing had happened and I'm fine ..... . seems like showing off the world with the world that, without you, I can still recover .....,australia ugg boots sale。 I am such a person, as you may think I am a heart of stone will feel that I ruthlessly, but I really hurt the Heartbreakers had really let an crying over, and then, but also how I, who will not come back,uggs for cheap, not because of my pain again, this is the reality of love .......。




suddenly pulled back to reality, back to this world, stop and slowly understand the things around, the surrounding people. Original, good things have been in, had no need to pursue in the twists and turns of. The original definition of good is so vast, is not necessarily a pretty close thing ....., original,ugg boots australia, confident of winning something is true, good, if I am given a chance, I will Haohao De to pursue, pursuit of the beautiful nearby, the pursuit of that happiness of a real and sweet, if there is an opportunity, I will look carefully, I will enjoy it, and I will go into, go with love ... ....




only want a person who can be happy together, you can hold hands, not to travel alone, looking at it should be read together with the romantic scenery of couples. May be a long time have not tried that taste even more, perhaps, is the amount of interdependence in the heart of the romance has been looking for love, still do not realize it, even more perhaps, I really need a stable feeling down, and an a sense of security in the love of ........, if she saw, if she heard, and if she felt, so come on, my love, my, you are quick there, I wait for you, so you go travel, and so romantic with you, with happiness, with the stars, watching the moon and see the mountains, the sea, watching the sun ....., when cold, with my warm, like when the pro- , have my lips, Xiang Bao when there is my body, pain, have my heart, happy time with my smile .......。 My heart has normal breathing, and I'm ready and I love it ......。 a separate




there! Since you choose disappeared, do not come inside my world, do not bother me again, do not let my space friends in your head again. I do not need you again I am concerned about the trend, you do not need to see those sweet mood is sour, with your sweet talk those disgusting, out of my world, there are the curse of you that heartless! Dust dust, earth return to the earth, you have your choice, I have my pursuit, thank you!


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论