2010年7月23日星期五

never thought I would get married so soon,UGGS Sale, and January 1, 2010 is our wedding day. the father and mother's consent, the support of friends and relatives! We are now engaged,UGG Boots Store, I feel particularly happy, even more happy that we remember with tense and agitated mood, got the dream part of our little red books ... we receive on the marriage certificate, which is from happy to say that we are one step closer, I'm going to get married. I hope we can too well later, I hope my wedding, when all my friends can come to my wedding,UGG Boots Sale, for our blessing. Thank you!


dear .. I know .. this life you will take good care of me, only love me. I hope that from this moment on, regardless of illness and death, rich or poor, we can your hand, old age together. Since then, the prince and princess live happily living ...
friends,UGG Outlet Store, please bless us, thank you slightly ..! ~

没有评论:

发表评论