2010年7月23日星期五

Police: know why catch you?
Hu Wenhai: know, killing the point man.

Police: kill a little? You kill 14!
Hu Wenhai: more than 14 right?

Police: How much do you say?
Hu Wenhai: I remember was 17.

Police: 14 dead!
Hu Wenhai; I do not remember living there, I have been mired, as did the death to see who would give two shots. - And that is not to kill the net.

Police: Do you know the consequences of it?
Hu Wenhai: (face Meixiao the police) know, know,UGG Bailey Button Boots, I have to give people Diming.

Police: sorry do not regret?
Hu Wenhai: Why do not regret? There should not kill baby home, you have a say, before we know people are stopping by. Then there, got to be a no kill net.

Police: Do you want to Sha Shui?
Hu Wenhai: several of the men on it.

police: Why kill your family?
Hu Wenhai: they are as village party secretary and village officers, three years of corruption at least five million squandered. Three coal mines so that they can sell two. I have nobody to complain to the town. They hate me not, I want to death. 99 years on June 19, I went to the ground water, xxx brothers (one of which killed over the door) excuse, and I fight, to split my head three spades, and I had dozens of sewing needles. If it was not the first hard, let them hack to the back. xxx (village secretary) sent for me to pay for Compounding, I quit. Since then, I played a kill,UGG Bailey Button Boots, was supposed to start with this year's 30 at night, then have to see the Spring Festival evening party, to kill a clean. June 19, I xxx (secretary) and village accountant called and let them write how much of corruption, they do not act, then outside a siren sound (a passing police car), xx (Accounting) on the rough, and pointed his forehead, said: \He also thought that I could not. No recourse but to advance hands. ... ...

Later, when reporters ask him regret not regret, he confidently answered: \net, then Hu Wenhai mentioned many times on different occasions. According to analysis, he is worried about his parents, wife and children to leave troubles.
reporter asked him why he even killed a child together, he was quite justified in saying: \br> court trial Hu Wenhai,UGG Bailey Button Boots, he stands erect,UGG Bailey Button Boots, holding self-defense books read aloud, speaking as model workers in rural areas. There is also a common trial, a friend helped him to kill, Hu said reply, his friend did not kill anyone, has persuaded him to follow him is not to kill. At this time, the prosecution pointed out that a victim (played dead escape) to testify against a friend took him an ax. Hu replied, I shot him lying on the floor playing,UGG Bailey Button Boots, he never looked back saw that I picked up his ax. The prosecution also pointed out that his friend took pliers victims. Hu Wenhai immediately argue Road: is my gun forced him dry,UGG Bailey Button Boots, he does not clip the victims, I would **** to beat him. Flagrant to blanket.
sentenced Hu Wenhai death penalty, withdraw in time, Hu taking it every one policeman on trial over his shaking hands, side grip says: \is funny.

2001 year on Dec. 25, also a Western Christmas. That, according to the law, Angus and a public hearing of the court shooting 14 serious cases of three defendants. Finally, there are two people sentenced to death, a person sentenced to life imprisonment. The first defendant Hu Wenhai according to legal procedures in the final statement said: \The ideal is to speak out their own personality since childhood, dare to dare. village that good and powerless villagers and I live in harmony, sometimes, I became the spokesman for their interests. However, in recent years, served as village cadres corruption, bribery, bullying people, a small coal mine village (the villagers risk their lives) and other companies turned in more than 400 million divided by them. 4 years, I have many times and reflect the villagers have received no response to the departments of public security, discipline inspection, prosecution, provincial, municipal and district bureaucrats to do with looks of contempt of our indifference ... .... However, we go there reasoning it? Who give us justice? I report to public security organs, people who earns a wage of civil servants driving a car more than 30 million dollars for the swaggering, simply attend to handling cases, and even the collusion of village cadres oppressed people ... .... I have only to violence with violence, and I can only own up to defend the interests of ordinary people ... .... Actual , I have a 4,5-million annual income, I can regardless of these things! However, I can not! my conscience tells me not to do so, I can not indifferent to this. forcing people to rebel, I can not let these assholes squeeze one of the ... .... I know I will die, if my death could lead to the attention of those officials, to investigate those corrupt officials, I will die without regret, or I will not turn into devils let them ... ... \If you have a conscience! Please reprinted to your space, or copied to the space, not why, is to let justice forever! ! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论