2010年7月31日星期六

uggs for kids We need this moved (transferred)

His wife is a small tail, I go where she should be asked. I am tired, but she never tired. However, this small point, but in that of the heavy rain the night gone forever ... ...
I feel very sad, heart full of guilt and pain, I can not forgive his own.
wedding day, my wife used the money to buy a ring I bought a cell phone. That night, the two of us over and over in bed with the phone ringing debugging. We feel that life is like this ringtone,uggs for kids, loud, sweet, full of longing and hope. From that day on, I often received her phone: \warm. Once, I forgot to charge their cell phones, they just accompany the leadership to the grassroots level, entertaining to the middle of the night to get back home, opened the door for a look, I found my wife had her eyes red from crying.
original work from the time I started, she hit a telephone every quarter of an hour, I do not in the service area. More anxious wife, always thought that something happens, then every 10 minutes playing time, until I open the door, she just had the microphone down. My wife fuss disapproval: \! \
then I rise the level, money, cell phone to several. Suddenly one day, I think owes wife the ring, he excitedly pulled her to go to commercial. But she hesitated and said: \
day one in our bedroom,ugg boots store, a living room, send a short message each other, have a good time great.
One night, my colleagues and to play cards with friends, are playing in Hing head, his wife called the phone: \What back? \Outside it began to rain, his wife's phone rang again: \you tell me where you are, I'll pick you! \
dawn, I lose too empty-handed, a friend sent me home with the car,uggs for sale, locking the door unexpectedly, his wife was not home. Just then,uggs outlet store, the phone rang, a call from my mother, side of the phone cried and said: She came out late at night Maozhao Yu, riding a bike, take an umbrella to go home to find my colleague,buy mbt shoes, went to a another one,ugg boots australia, way out the accident, did not wake up.
I open the phone, saw the top one unread message: \> She walks in to find my way, never to wake up. I burst into tears, again and again looked at the short message, I think that one night I lost the entire world.
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论