2010年7月31日星期六

cheap uggs I Can not brave ---- Jimmy

,cheap uggs




every time I say nothing, I took a strong line
I always smile
a never brave like
This time
I would like to
I Can not brave
I just asked myself
carefully and then with a strong courageous face
a
they smiled approvingly
< br>

sunset sky

leaves flowers drunk drunk drunk

we beg God
Can I really wanted to leave time to stop
to live this moment all the beauty
we know that time can not stop
Ming is still time and again promised
stubbornly
beautiful wish



she said
do a little childish the
mature

do they say a little naive
steady

they are right but I Can

last time rhythms of joy
then discarded from the innocence of heart sinking,
do we all want me to do
mature and stable person I always wanted to know

If they see
the moment I am so happy expressions

will continue to urge me to let me mature and grow
you




night falls when the wind

I just want to gently ask
Can you think I
million times as I want you I look forward to

never get an answer to my question again and again

I just think you innocently



wind that
I is the winter night the snow that the wind Oh

I Shijin underground
night that
you cold it
I raised my head I said

mind as long as the flower
I was happy I was warm

I fear the cold cold snow



also somehow
head grow a pair of sensitive antennae

it easy to accidentally injured
sorry I had to The hiding place where no one thought

hard to become less sensitive to antenna method



I know my position too rigid
as hard < br> smile,ugg boots wholesale, a bit reluctantly
can you quickly shoot it
I wanted to leave feeling happy now to the future collection




like a million times
will meet you in what occasion
how beautiful clothes I wore what a beautiful smile with

can not think of how so
met you

< br>
night
Nazhi once known as the dream monster
away from my side and closed his eyes
doom
I grabbed its tail tightly
Hey
who call me today to do is dream it



stand station the evening of the city looked dim the lights

looked across the gray high-rise
looking leaves You You to swing down to
heart suddenly have a strange sentimental
busy life is there such a long
empty sinking heart I
How should we hide



did not return home from work from small to large
buddies to travel to the city
we met at the bar warm lighting

We have always said with a smile of childhood anecdotes
a long time that there is no such happy
smile from the heart to send me a drop
eloquent



night I slept in particular Shen
dream drop me a flower eloquent
I did not know ......



that everything I had nothing do not want the

I just want to good to go for a blow
sun
properly discard all
discard all =^_^=



that I do not say even if you
the
I still can not process your thoughts

because I do not say you should know




ah
you wind gently blowing
blown garden flowers drunk
wind you ah
gently blowing
Mo to wind the red rose ......
I know you really can

hairdryer blowing a Wall Spring
really < br> grow their own flowers to




solo in my own mind jumping jumping blossoms

Firefly instance,uggs for kids, the flying
I am turning, turning,uggs sale,
grew out of the angel's wings
I'll jump for joy in my heart




I lie on the bath
I quietly leaned Harbour
fish swimming in the side,ugg boots store, when whales

say hi to me when I actually
do not know where I often imagine

fantasy are beautiful




every time I say nothing,ugg bailey button, I line
I always say
every right, I take a strong line
I always smile
an always strong and brave like
with a smile always look brave
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论