2010年8月10日星期二

May 8 heart was stranded

51. .



After a long period of hot, finally Biechu the rain.


let go of my moods.



to do in the car. Looked through the window blurred street scenes,



original I like the feeling.



the same as first love.





someone said when you said I almost let you hang out tree after tree



you will find a forest, waiting for you.



I did see the forest had.



But I still do not feel happy.



as I wear a layer of something.



sit and watch it all.







sample of Changsha to come see me.



without thinking, I agreed.



but did not feel a little excited.





yourself busy point it works.



who's calling to teach to me.



way is good.



is occasionally suddenly want da number. . . Details.


heart is like a punctured balloon filled with water.



\. . . .



broken. .







相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论