2010年8月12日星期四

When I think of you when

the day I walk in the sunset
see a pair of lovers cuddling
events in my heart the moment I burst into tears

instant static Dai Li in the rain last night I
Looking across the street for a moment motionless

back in time as if I could not help the tears remain sounded

at least a decade without tears
at least 10 songs to comfort me
now I have inexplicable crying
When I think of you when

life is like a farewell from the starting point on the end of the bye

gradually you have scars
in Looking back on the time origin
day we met each other in the streets

we chatted and reported with a smile and embraced each other after waving goodbye
turned tears

I did not cry at least ten years
at least 10 songs to comfort me now I
inexplicable heartbreak
When I think of you when


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论