2010年8月7日星期六

Nana to friend ugg adirondack tall

you go, and went away quietly, as you said, it is your best outcome. Left, perhaps only in the mind of a little memory, although that for me, it is a kind of helpless regret.



long ago wanted to write something for you, can each time you open the log, it is always difficult to started to write, I can write Diansha it, you my story is not over, how can I not begun to give it write the outcome?



end you still gone, ironically, after you left, I wrote, but not your heart has always wanted, because I believe the world is not the end, our story will still be slowly continue.



always believed that the encounter between people is a kind of past life karma, so for each of a relationship, are deep in mind, quiet treasure. Not every story will have forged a happy fruit, some fruit is very bitter, but it is worth carefully to taste, and planted seeds in my hands, I would have been paid.



not return will have to pay each time, and I would not want to get to harvest at all costs, even if the harvest is the day I want happiness. I'm just a mortal,ugg adirondack tall, could not be more plain ordinary little woman, just the name of paper umbrella from the road bridge over Suzhou missed Review of the woman.



my heart, only one, it no longer belongs to me, so I have no right dictating to it, even though it no longer has value,ugg boots store, but I not being paid and could not find the broken sinking heart, I just want a quiet life, with no ripples.



network like the inn, everyday greeting sent, even if the computer clock on the public circle turn full circle, it was gone, someone had ... ... so day after day, year after year. I am not sad,uggs sale, not sentimentally attached to, because I know that a day and I will quietly leave.



you go,cheap uggs, I do not retain, much less to you? repetitious ink, give you a word == \Because you my story from the \



I no longer pray for someone to understand I really think, no longer hoping someone can understand my words and deeds, Concert without words, as you said, a hundred years later, naturally clear, without any regret than missing even more regrettable,ugg adirondack, but missed, not only one way, you and I are here to make the most appropriate choice, so even if one day really need to leave this world, we will not leave any regrets.



can not always live in memory, as it recalls the past, I do not want to go the slightest bit, I can keep only, but also remember your name, it is sufficient. I do not want the leaves, to chatter calculations for you who I have to pay more, how to pay, but do not want to explain how the facts on how, if you do not think it does not matter, eventually one day you will understand.



a person to go, no matter how much you shed tears for him, could not keep him away from the heart already, so why not frankly it's to be a sense of farewell. If the heart does not go away to others, that even without tears, he would have had a better place, go, heart may also more secure.



Nana, you are gone, I'm here with my own way for you to practice, really wish you future life can be lived up to, do not forget your mother's last wish before dying and my blessings to you .



Nana,uggs for sale, you are gone,ugg classic mini, I am still here, quietly, and pray for you! Smoke has never gone through ... ...


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论