2010年8月17日星期二

Too funny turn of the uggs sale

A middle-aged man mission,

admitted by evening after a small hotel, about to go to bed suddenly the phone rings. .

I'm sorry I was front, \A young girl will come in a.

man asked how much a night? Women say 100!

man said: \

man back to bed and lie down and soon came the Han Sheng. .

toward daylight, men, women no longer could not bear to wake, do you want me?

man said, too many mosquitoes,uggs sale, I could not sleep. . . . .




2. rural network of small M, who is super funny chat `` `!!



That night, I entered a site of a chat room. Found that not many people inside. Some people like the woman in the discussion of the most lovable Shi Yao. I used a very popular name - Village Nier. I warmly greet you all: You are all good! I was first came. Sha did not understand the rules,ugg boots uk, the teachers teach more.

called sentimental elements that: not a good stay in the village, run it to dry?

I: An Ma said so I point to the city long experience, have gone back to find her husband's family.

passionate son: this also Xiangjia Ren on you ah?

I: An Ma said, I look like a long-Jun. Sure to find a good husband's family, so I come to town a long exposure. Heard people say that this nets and consequently there is, Anjiu way to Chou Chou, teachers and more help I!

Acacia into illness: Who is your teacher you? Silly girl mouth called, you ruffle teacher ah?
me: How beautiful will our literacy there, and I call the teacher.

heart Kisaragi: stupid sister, you are killing me, I ask you, you know food Vinski is?

me: he is driving you? Drive a car or tractor ah? I have the village truck, the driver drove the call. You said the food Vinski I heard.

a lot of people call Halo.

me: You are not online right? You where the network is not shake it? Ruffle were dizzy

it?

heart Kisaragi: I have a hilarious friends. Silly sister, I tell you, food Vinski is the former President of the United States occurred Taosexinwen of that child.

passionate son: A month and he said you have the United States, he knew the United States there?

I: Anjiu know the Chinese, I the teacher said,uggs sale, China is the I country. I vast territory and abundant country, the United States is Shiyao things?

Acacia into illness: silly girl, did not see what you are patriots. I tell you ah. The United States in the earth there.

heart Kisaragi: stupid sister,uggs sale, you know the earth is round?

me: I know, I says that the earth boss boss Ah. I says that a fool would like to find a point to pry up the earth, and finally could not find.

another shake up their networks. Then collapsed into a large. Acacia

I was sick, said: teacher Yeah, I ask you Ah. Great upside down every day Americans do not sick?

Acacia into illness: What is big upside down?

me: the earth is round, you're under them we soles of the feet. That they are not upside down it?

heart Kisaragi: stupid sister, you're too cute friends. My stomach hurts like a.

me: sister, An Ma said. Can not drink unclean water, carefully stomach ache, you drink?

passionate son: Do you have a cell phone? I'll call you.

me: I have ah I Ah,kids uggs sale, I see people in the city's girls are one thing hanging around his neck. Able to talk. I ask. They told me is called mobile phone. I bought a put a.

Acacia into illness: Do not wordy, and soon that number. I'll call you.

I: No no, I forgot to ask the store people.

passionate son: When you buy do not tell you ruffle people use it?

me: told. Press a number to sing a song. Be nice had.

heart Kisaragi: your cell phone where to buy? How much?

me: shop ah. 228 cents. Five people to three. I gave him two pieces of eight.

their nets began to shake, and then to a large halo.

Acacia into illness: Silly girl, you type pretty fast. Who learn?

me: I'm not typing, I said. A little brother played for me.

heart Kisaragi: do you live there? Ruffle your mother let you out of a person?

me: our household in the village. Anma is so I came out a long informative.

passionate son: Back in the village bar, this is not the place you stay. Trafficking has been carefully.

me: Anma said, met with the men cried uncle. Met with the woman shouted Aunt, Zuitian point of light work.

Acacia into illness: girl, you do not stay in town for listening to the words of Big Brother go home. The city will get you to the pollution.

me: do not play in your town is not like vegetables and fruit pesticides it? I did not come with a pesticide barrels. Ruffle pollution it?

heart Kisaragi: That's pretty stupid kids, stupid sister do not stay in the bars. Hurry home.

me: I did not home Yeah. No place to live. People here the Internet one night only five dollars. Than stay fit. Anjiu on come here. An Hai know what network is Shiyao. I also told the teachers, the U.S. President's driver was a woman. Or peach.

passionate son: Haha. This girl is too interesting.

me: I go. Before the dawn came up. I have to save money. ,uggs sale, Forgot to tell you. I save a lot of steel collapse child.

heart Kisaragi: save steel collapse child doing? Dowry?

me: I my brother went to Beijing to see. I big brother celebrity, however. Everyone knows him.

heart Kisaragi: Who are your brother?

me: I said I my brother Yeah, that will not laugh. I also worry. Right. His name is Luo Jing. CCTV.

passionate son: Luo Jing is your brother?

me: I was I when his brother,uggs sale, he does not know. So I accumulate a 钢蹦 children, Anjiu to tell him.

network further shake up. They also to a large halo.

me: your network is always swinging. One to speak to you on halo. I do not have to. I left. Halo Bar in the network where you

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论