2010年8月12日星期四

A woman in this life love you


I use gentle eyes
close to you but you do not ask how to grasp the sense of proportion to ignore
knocking on the door of your heart I want to kiss your lips
Yongjin, but you half fake half real me had to admit
love out of you who do not want to say that I bother to bring you a little worried
Pazhi Pa meager youth infected with tears do not ask I do not want to
willing to love you very deeply into flames turn into ray of the soul in this life only love a woman you love to destroy the universe, regardless of the world without leaving
so only you let me sink even forehead covered with wrinkles
in this life only love a woman you love to turn things upside down for days witness on my side
because of your dream will come true you have to believe me alone for a lifetime

Note
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论