2010年8月17日星期二

Beautiful sadness uggs sale

Valentine's Day has not arrived yet. Christmas passed. New Year's Day has passed. Chinese New Year passed. I rejected in love.

spend Valentine's Day will be a person.

a person's Valentine's Day should be very funny. Interesting than at least two people.

But before going out outing has been in a depressed mood. I kept pumping Camel cigarettes at home. CAPPUCINO drink coffee. Playing video games CS. Read the Novel. These are his favorite. I think all of them once regarded digestion.

I do not want to have residual memory. This is too heavy for me.

I are on vacation.

I do not write at home when school writes. Be pseudo-SOHO.

I think this is very good life. Freedom, and sick regardless of late. His statement is an online friend said. Because the relationship between lovelorn night the past few days I frequented QQ. Met a lot of girls.

general I am second in three to QQ. Friend who said the heart of this moment the most accessible.

But when I told them about my lost love when things are not more for me.

They basically took me three sentences buttoned.

farewell when they are most like to play so few figures: 3166.

I never understand what it means.

Later,uggs sale, I gave up to find a girlfriend to go QQ in the illusion.

have been to many cities,cheap uggs boots, relatively speaking, I actually really like Beijing. Not because I live here,ugg boots store, Beijing is not my real sense of home. Perhaps the reason is the subway. Beijing's subway has old and broken. Particular subway entrance stairs. Long, deep and steep. The wind is particularly great. Make people feel uncomfortable, depression, suffocation. I always secretly suspect that someone died here.

girlfriend is always very strange, my perception on things is different from him. Things on the subway he was disgusted. I like Beijing because of his death with the smell of the subway. This is nothing strange, as sometimes an ugly thing people always want to see more of sprouted out of desire as he glances. Obviously, at this point, I got a so-called obsessive-compulsive disorder.

death. Everywhere.

I do not fear death.

read freshman year when I saw a teacher hit by a car out of missiles, badly mutilated. She did not struggle on the dead. Many people fear exclaimed, but I did not. I often dream dream about such a scenario.

One night I was not very familiar with the dead teachers came to find me. She said she did not eat. She was in another world poor. No money to buy food. The dark, I see very clearly. So I took out two apples to his drawer. She smiled up to bite. Upon her mouth with blood. The apples were transfected into the black. I say you do not worry, I'll go wash. She thought I should grab to eat her apples, turned away.

I think people will have another life after death continue. I do not know what kind it is not clear. Some people say that is the soul.

I guess.

to taking a subway entrance when I see a girl. Not very old. Long with very cute. Keep long hair, comb is not very neat. Wear red coats. A pair of knee-high boots, exposing a length of skin.

girl sitting on the subway entrance to the fence, swinging his legs.

Sometimes she would smile at me. Smile can not say in this. Mouth bent in a beautiful arc.

met several times, she waved at me, her hand, wearing a fur woven bracelet. Very pretty.

HI.

HI.

one.

one.

Today is Valentine's Day.

Oh, yeah.

bloody Valentine's Day. I think. If she reminded, I almost forget that they wanted to take the matter up. Erupted in another environment into the wound.

come sit. Said the girl.

thoughtfully I walked over slowly, leaning on the fence. Studies like her sitting there.

going to play Quya. Said the girl.

grace. I nodded, my heart began a bit sad. Which I play to? Play. You. I said.

Me, Oh, do not know. Last year I was dead, and has been here, do not stay by my words, better to yours. Girls looked up,ugg knightsbridge, Juezhuo mouth, it seems very unhappy look.

other sad friends. I said, I just wanted to take a few days ago. Alas. So come get some fresh air.

grace. I am almost a year and you also this time, and her boyfriend Guoqingrenjie. Subway when I suddenly breathing difficulties, died.

dead. I just react. Dead. I stood up. I am not afraid, just surprised.

not think here will encounter this kind of thing. Before I had a similar experience. I mean sometimes I can see dead people. Or the soul.

you do not believe ah. Said the girl. She held out her hand. Feel, is not cold ah.

grace. Cold. As cold as my hands.

I sat next to her.

you do not Say something. Girl seems to happy.

I think my boyfriend is doing. He will not have a little bit like me. Even with someone else. Alas. I bowed my head, we take the subway fence. Fence is made of stainless steel, cold. No girl's hand cold. I did not cold.

Me too. Said the girl. I would like my boyfriend. I do not have a year and had spoken to him. Sometimes I saw him in front of me through, but he could not see me,cheap uggs, and I told him, he did not respond. I'm breaking the throat, could not utter sound, he disappeared in the subway.

you're hungry you. I said, every time I see a dead teacher I thought she was hungry, no money to buy something to eat.

hungry. Said the girl.

Oh. I do not know what to say. Just feel very sad. Do not know the death of the teacher or for lost love.

CAPPUCCIO do you like to drink. I said.

not. Said the girl. I do not like coffee. I have ice water. And the boyfriend of my favorite time to eat McDonald's Coke in the ice bite. However, the girl said. My boyfriend more willing to drink CAPPUCCIO.

you Da Buda game. I said.

not play. But my boyfriend loves to play. He likes to CS.

Oh. Quite ridiculous. I said. My boyfriend is.

you love your boyfriend.

Yes. I said. You.

also love my boyfriend. Girls laugh.

us laugh.

how you die. I said.

dead died. Also how death.

I especially like Beijing's subway. Entrance wind, blowing up the clothes drum, nice.

share. I said.

my boyfriend several times, have told me not to take the subway up. Subway fast can I say. He said what a good fast. Also. Again soon, I went to the hospital or died.

Hey Hey. Some girls voice suddenly sharp.

doing. I said.

my boyfriend.

what.

I followed the direction she pointed and looked away. A tall thin boy, not as long or short hair. Cool.

your boyfriend? I said.

grace. Every time he came here to take the subway. In fact, he does not love subway. Girls arrayed feet, eyes love. She cried, Hey, big cats, big cat. I'm Katya, Katya Yeah I was.

boys to hear. Did not notice.

girls took to think about holding his hand. She shook not live. She would also like to hold him.

Can you promise me one thing.

anything. I said.

I would like to speak to him. I want him.

boy fast-forward the underground entrance when I walked quickly to catch up to.

big cats do. I said.

some puzzled boy looked at me. He said Katya, how do you in this. How do I not see you,uggs outlet, not to say that good news at home waiting for me?

I said, a man named Katya girls want to talk to you. She is your girlfriend. But she died.

Have you a fever. Soon as the boy reprimanded. I pulled into the subway.

Whichever he is not your boyfriend ah. I turned my head to catch up to the girl asked. Do you have wrong. I began to wonder if the girl said.

course.

how it was he ah. To me as you. Well he wanted me

. A person who wanted to change his beloved confusion is quite normal it! If he was nice to have died. We can speak together. Girl sighed and grief.

Yes. If we all die, that without a mistake. I sighed.

Hey, why do not you go kill him. So that we can speak together. Girls looked up, apparently satisfied with this proposal.

kill him. I Well Well Road.

Yes, kill him. Girls

Yes, kill him. Girl urged.

grace. Kill him. Then I go to kill my boyfriend, then I will commit suicide.

Yeah right,ugg adirondack, well yeah. Girls jumped almost excited.

then we can speak together. With Guoqingrenjie the. This is what I said.

not let you Do not have a disease running around it? Ill also wear so little, no wonder the mouth fudge. The boy interrupted. I was surprised to look at him, eyes can not imagine what this person is ill. Etc. Again, I look back that girl, no one had looked round. There is only one red dot, runs counter to much of. Windy subway, the red dot that's a bit like blowing a balloon beneath the bitter.

My name is Katya

every evening before I have to the underground entrance to the northwest corner of

is Xizhimen of that export

and wait for my man friends from the inside out

I hate 22.


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论