2010年8月10日星期二

Music. Coffee. Insomnia. A cup of hot tea waiting ugg boots australia

Is it true that all people will change? ,ugg boots australia
is not really feeling the most insecure,cheap uggs, the most worthless thing?
is not a feeling most people will never pay it hurts most?
no superfluous words
only one I have others,uggs outlet, we
the end of it this way, the years of feeling so wiped out
heartache may not like the words
Back a few years ago on the night
finally know what their bottom line in the end the feelings of betrayal
how the like?
not remember
betrayed twice by the same person is feeling how like?
is pain numbness,cheap uggs boots, pain, forget to breathe,ugg outlet store, the pain of losing consciousness.
never thought of,cheap uggs on sale, and your story is really such a good outcome
irony
actually smaller than a few years,ugg boots outlet, the feelings of the people who met a few days but I decided to do a good
back to their previous
you give me the time such an accident is really a great surprise
BIG SUPRISES
I might have been destined to the victim of your emotional
might have been destined to eventually leave you my haven
all this might have been doomed since all
this
it as you will
feeling this thing you love I wish

not complain

not think
not miss you the freedom to fly. tired. I am willing to be your safe haven
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论