2010年8月6日星期五

Light and shadow play chi flat irons

,chi flat irons
















rainy morning when the photos we shot downstairs, the light dim and not bright colors, but then the rain had the taste of the rain, I say how I feel a bit heavy color feeling. More appropriate to handle it with light and shadow.


old classmates, use your words, processed photographs a lot of flavor, and I really think so. You say you are still entry-level light and shadow, in fact, I've also used 2,3-a common feature with photos,ugg outlet store, hehe. . . Can be considered entry-level friends. Most of my photos are not treated. If I dealt with that I like, but also point defects in the PP. Either the composition is not good, or bad light, then the focus is not true either. . . Dealt with later make people ignore these issues. Of course, there is a situation, you want to use out of your eye view, which photos are suitable treatment. . . That I teach no more,uggs sale, Dengda your eyes and see for yourself. . . .


the rhythm of the day under the rain, Xiao Yi Hong afternoon feel and long sleep, I took advantage of this time playing a light, is used inside some effect, but, sometimes, a photo is not used in a matter of fact, I have also repeated attempts will eventually find a more satisfied they think.


Xiaoyi then grow up a little, very likely,ugg boots sale, like me, love of photography. Now she would often grab my camera for my camera. Morning when I took her to said to me: \, all-rounder, this guy, what would ah. . .


Now the question, dear gentlemen,uggs sale, have a good PP, in addition to lost a SLR, I think the lighting is very necessary to Fun. What do you say? Come on!


hehe. . . Recently found that English is actually very fun drops, I am now, and Xiaoyi almost be regarded as students, for she will soon become English teachers I your friends. . . Teachers speak good English,ugg store, good listening, and very authentic. . . Frankly, I think she used to be the best of EF Education. With her, I think I the nerve to become a bit more thick. She did not say wrong I laugh, nice! Janet,cheap ugg boots, thank you !!!


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论