2010年8月6日星期五

Strong prostitution before the 2010 storm quotations. ugg online

. .

1:


landlord: Li Yuchun and Sister Furong, while off the water, there is a brick in your hand, you hit who? Strong storms
Re: Who hit who save.
2:
landlord: I put my dog to beat it! Earthquake it does not tell me, usually screamed so Huan, just nothing like an earthquake feverish sleep in the nest!
Re: Well,ugg online, after all, is not natural in the ... ...


3:


landlord: one word to describe China's national seismic station.
Re: hindsight, like pigs in advance!
4:
Forum landlord: walking the dog last night when the beautiful will our large Tibetan mastiff and small forest edge up a bald hair wild dog bites. Dry! Tibetan Mastiff actually did not expect a big loss to grass dog! ! !
Forum sofa :****, Secretary bald before they call me the lion!
5:
landlord: I skipped classes in college, hung over branches, rejection extraordinary, left behind before, a fight, demerits too, breaking off Office ... ... hey, I have done it a capable ~
Re: you died before?
6:


landlord: I love me a little more than 6 years old girl, still in junior high school,uggs sale, really commit a sin ah. Strong storms
Re: to get rid of it is really like the word scruples.
7:
landlord: Everyone in terms of a beginning of the KB, the middle of funny, tragic story. For example, there is a ghost once, put the ass, and then died.
Re: Sister Furong met, fell in love with Sister Furong, Furong sister married ... ...
8:
career landlord: facing the unit group of idiots every day I felt a very bleak future ... ... < br> Re: Well it is not you ~ because casting pearls before swine terrible, terrible day, a group of cattle against you playing!
9:
landlord: Shenzhen South head a female street vendor selling pineapple so he bit off a small city managers uncle JJ ... ...
Re: Hmm! You do not let me live, I will not let you enjoy life! ! !
10:
landlord: In fact, Newton's law of gravity is just lucky enough to find, if Early three hundred years, I can!
Re: really lucky,ugg classic Tall, because missing his head on a Mac, but missed his head on the poor landlord is not durian coconut ... ...
11:
landlord: is being called Uncle miserable or call his brother badly? Strong storms
Re: Uncle your brother out.
12:
landlord: City manager to add new weapons came for the stray dog!
storm intensity Reply: This is the same root, to fry.
13:
landlord: Why more and more people do not want your children feel? Strong storms
Re: Beijing sent officials said, starts from children.
14:
landlord: Today see the other male friends have been suggesting to go to bed, ask: Is it to meet friends is to go to bed? Strong storms
Re: users do not go to bed to meet? You kidding, we all so busy.
15:
landlord: a student, grades every year countdown to the first,Vibram Five Fingers, and often a fight, according to leaders of the teachers wanted to give the students a little nice end reviews, how to write ah? Strong storms
Re: the student performance and stability, strong hands.
16:
landlord: the dead by drinking mineral water incident in Hainan, China's food safety can be seen worrying, mineral water also drink the dead? Is not a QS logo? Strong storms
Re: Weak weak to ask, QS is not meant to die?
17:
landlord: Li Yuchun, a man you want or Zhang Ziyi?
strong storms back: a rooster, a pheasant, not chosen
18:
landlord: a dog and a man which support cost-effective? Strong storms
Re: ladies, even if you can make a man as a dog,ugg knightsbridge, but you dare not put the dog when a man makes?
19:
landlord: wife gave birth to a baby girl, very cute, find you have the momentum to help her daughter from a name, I surname into.
Re: Si Han into the chicken.
20:
Forum landlord: I have a million, want to buy a car, we Jigejianyi it.
Forum Re: You can sell 30 QQ, set a team to open, will be arranged in a S-type, a type B will be arranged.
21:
Forum landlord: Chen Liang Wang Xiaoya with marriage, please comment with words.
Forum Re: Ah from the good of the!
22:
Forum landlord: you say I look a lot like Wu Bai?
Forum Re: Only half of the image! (250 ??!!)
23:


landlord: Give me a woman, I can create a nation!
Re: ah, give you a sow, meat prices will fall next year!
24:
Forum landlord: you guess which country I am mixed blood ^ _ ^
Forum Re: Chinese + deformation magic!
25:
Forum landlord: girlfriend always says he's a small chest, I felt that I could ah, please help identify what are the Forum GG ~
Forum sofa: the back long after both of acne!
26:
Forum landlord: If I had 100 million yuan, I can buy loans in the Tomson Riviera house!
Forum Re: ah, but you have to first pay the property charges to borrow money ~
27:
Forum landlord: he now vows that I was part of his life, I was part of his body, If not me, he can not live sofa Rights ~
Forum: My ex-boyfriend says so, but then I learned that I was his appendix, appendix, Tsai ears,uggs outlet store, six refer to such non-essential stuff child!
28:
Forum landlord: aging mother I am so rich, what should I buy a car to the nanny do?
Forum Re: That will depend on the development of her husband to tell you anything to do with the ~
29:
Forum landlord: bloody barber cut my head is broken! All the points Sunzhao require damaging the bigger the better, the less movement the better, because I go alone.
Forum Basement: middle of the night, high on black wind, quietly, gently, a man hanged in the barber shop door ... ...
30:
Forum landlord: how do I got amnesia?
Forum Re: Is it not feel so cool? Wake up every morning, found sleeping in his side are a different woman ~
31:
Forum landlord: Do you have a child grow up what kind of fantasy scenes will make you in front of the stole the show ?
Forum bench: pick a load of shit to the streets to see who is thin pour poured on to his head!
32:
Forum landlord: Why pol.ice Zhuahuai Ren Ming when the siren to be? Is not afraid of bad boss heard running away?
Forum sofa: higher-level units to check the advance notice before the generally lower level units ~
33:
Forum landlord: Why keep up the father and children born of a surname?
Forum sofa: as ATM card where people spit out their money to all.
34:
Forum landlord: Shuai there ass with the end of the day is not eaten by Death!
Forum Re: Shuai have disabilities accompanied with gun play, there Maji, a car sitting there with a bad crush on ... ... how handsome? ! !
35:
Forum landlord: Call for the most ruthless and does not reveal dirty curse phrase.
Forum,ugg boots australia, 31 replies: When you birth your mother is not to throw people into the placenta and nurturing it?
36:
Forum landlord: Why President Hu's visit to Japan, Japan lukewarm, and even the airport with no welcome banners hung?
Forum sofa: how linked? Warm welcome to old friends of China to Japan?
37:
Forum landlord: great summer bra you women do not hot?
Forum Re: We do not take you will be hot ... ...
38:
Forum landlord: I bought a new estate, say it's incredible how much you and I used to drive once around a full two and a half hours! ! !
Forum sofa: ah, I used to have such a broken car ~




相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论