2010年8月3日星期二

Long time no see.

Jay Chou - Long time no see


Long time no see you okay
your puppy grow up you
my scarf still around you
all my photos I lost it
not cut back hair
this excuse is not bad it (Oh well)
a pair of scissors is not a pile of crap
to beg you to return it

Do not get angry

a person to his troubles to worry about

Although he is not my thing

Who told he is my brother yeah

have such a long time even if the bar would fall

think Jesus

past the onset of winter cold

he will not come back Do you want me to hold him

This is my fault ok
I do not hold you
tears you keep a dangerous

If so rain together (such as rain together)

shed not allow sympathy for the sky I found this



shouted that a meteor would not have a miracle

friends it does not matter even if you change

did not know their own

not I went to a plastic

but I took this really

open a bottle of champagne

that to my mr.j restaurant

a candle by the way desserts

eat to celebrate the perseverance you killed no contact has been popular in the early Cold War



back quickly
to me that I'd need you bad I did not (hold you)
tears you keep a dangerous (dangerous)


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论