2010年8月7日星期六

Alive

Childhood love love to
asked where to where to
their so-called heaven and hell that is the general picture of how grown up is no longer asked to
end of the
Department concerned only living beings in their vast the status of the location of the power of money
reputation ... ...
ranking all the battlefield of life seems so important a moment after the lamp
hangover ourselves
who I am I doing
one of the lucky millions to the world
really only towards the immense dark
that the meaning of life is not living how brilliant is that we have been to this world

is that we live at the scene
is that we no longer cry and laugh
brilliant
no longer desire to pursue it as a moment of brilliant fireworks
Xpress Xpress Going simple
me as long as I live life like that drip marks
nice
I know I am alive, alive
nothing more!

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论