2010年8月6日星期五

About Life ugg sale uk




impression seems to written questions of this type. Or on this topic. Have to remember.


off the light, and Xiaoyi bed, inadvertently they chatted about this topic. And children to talk about life, destined to lead to sorrow.


Xiaoyi Ding said she talked to this and eggs,ugg sale uk, eggs and other small live for ten months after the death of her. Egg Ding said no, then I can be your brother. Xiao Yi said, please, at least in the sense that you do not understand? You can only do my brother. . . Egg Dingken be not to understand it,kids ugg boots, this only shows that the life of each person's heart is so important!


I told Xiao Yi, the length of life and age does not necessarily have a direct relationship. Every human life is like an aircraft,ugg online, from take off to a smooth flight until the final descent. . . Maybe some people will slowly fly very far to land. Perhaps some people to fly close to a sharp landing. . . I thought she did not know this.


Xiaoyi told me that she saw another lifeline small eggs. Looked after the eggs tell Xiao Yi Ding: I 100% tell you that you can live to be 100 years old! Xiao Yi told egg D: I 200% tell you that you can live to a hundred. I suddenly realized that the two of flight mileage is the same.


Xiao Yi asked me: Why do you have a bifurcation of the lifeline? I said: Maybe I will have the illness.


\. . Her '80, rattle 'her that I would know what it means.


\

80 years old, for me, is enough. I hope she said could become a reality. Ha ha. . .


\Six-year-old,ugg bailey button, so, you have to carry her,australia ugg boots sale, make her happy,cheap uggs boots, just like on me. You know? \

\

\p>

\

I put her tightly to his bosom, took her little hand, kiss her forehead with her to the Road, \This,cheap uggs, she like most to me.


been a long time, her little hands still in my hand, occasionally moving about and moving about. . . I remained motionless, such as sleep normally, despite rushing tears shed. . .


sad. Helpless and chaotic.


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论