2010年8月4日星期三

I was in Phoenix slope behind the patch of green mint fields encountered in the ra discount ugg boo

.

Yes, she told me that she called rabbit girl.

but she did not look so cute rabbits, but like a rustic little vole so ugly.

really, in our class, and even our school, I have never seen anything like her so ugly, so rustic girls.

dumplings she had a round face, small eyes, like the two were rolling in the green beans. Nose and perfunctory, and also covered with light red freckles, My God, more like an ugly little potato ah! Mouth is so large exaggeration, Bihaisewei bigger mouth, do not laugh when the mouth are all blanket to both sides of the ears, if she laughed together? Gosh, that hippo is simply terrible!

Although I have always been an audacious wild girl, but seeing her, I was a little surprised a bit.

rabbit, dressed in very strange girl, she wore a white head, with two long rabbit ears hat, wearing a pale yellow plaid skirts, knee length has been there. Feet are anti-cow wearing a pair of brown shoes. Attention! Her shoes are anti-wear, as long as you are not a high degree of myopia, the first thing we can see that.

I saw her, she was sitting in mint fields, with hands held high, work hard to get a piece of plain black cloth held high, let the wind it blew like a proud banner.

I just saw her strange satisfactory end, she had to look back and loudly said to me: \Great, really like the hippopotamus.

I was surprised, and some hesitation, said: \! like third-rate television show, the heroine's name! \A child will know is the name of beauty, which like you, and \Besides, you look so ugly, so how can say a thousand times beautiful than you, a million times the girls ah?

So I said rudely: \br> rabbit girl said seriously: \When the projectionist? you do? \Story \ah? They are the world's most timid guy, who heard the voice of a little long since fled bare the horror! really nervous! still there, a \This movie? I have never heard of! \edited film ah! \

I simply sat down, close to her and was kept staring at her in the hands of black cloth, said: \Rabbit girl smiled and said: \Yes, you are the liar fine! \this, we can play with a lot more fun game. Well, now tell me, how did you get here right? \

Hey! This is not easy! I heart trouble enough, a minute could not stay at home, just want to quickly go to the slopes of the wild, blowing a hair properly, and smell the grass just grow out of children's fragrance.

rabbit care girl looked at me and said: \on the mouth, depressed and said: \will not move a little. \> I sighed, pretending to be reluctantly said: \or send text messages to my cell phone, about what I went out to play. may my father trained as a spy, as I watched all the time and I go past a little boy that he will on I for up to three and a half hours of ideological education! to a wide range of life from the pain of his childhood recollections to the present form of the international financial crisis, and then transferred back to today's young people, how hard how to find a job and so on, could hear nothing is like hanging against the wall! \tired of all sick of it! which,discount ugg boots, as you so free ah, but also put to a vole to see the film! God, I never imagined that in this life. \\? like why you on why you can? \a rose red clouds, said: \You want potatoes 来啦! \it, say anything, your father will not find you. \I said to himself: \watching movies on the go to the movies,ugg bailey button boots, want to go skating skating,mbt shoes on sale, summer, eat some vanilla ice cream, eat a few, ha ha, so cool it! let the old man to manage goldfish, turtles go, anyway, leave me alone! \

I am getting more and more happy, with a laugh.

rabbit girls happily follow me laugh, said: \sigh, said: \laughed and said: \>
rabbit girl hesitated a moment and said: \

He has a very interesting nickname, called \

because he may like to eat apples and apple eat health, eating boiled after the addition of rock sugar sweet and sour apple slice, apple slice soft, and applesauce no difference.

single rolling to school every day, to be carrying a big glass jar, which is full is filled with Bing Tangshui and apple slices. Drinking before you between classes to take to open water to drink, he put glass jars in water was poured half a glass of apple, plus half a glass of water, sweet honey to eat.

field is the class table with my girls in the most rude, most see her rolling in the class can not eat a single apple every time Pie Zhaozui said: \Well, milk with milk gas! \I field eyebrow, said: \something! \Handsome reputation! \\hang up and fight strange! \>
surprised the field, looking at me, said: \Rabbit girl told her impulse, so I can not help but say: \

field stared and said: \

I proudly said: \to play a pot called the wooden fish, I came to play a butterfly called the swallows, we passed through a dense pine forest, full of golden fruit come end of soybean fields, wading through a clear stream, also encountered a teddy bear and robot-colored rag head, good time along the way can be happy! Finally, we skirt a pocket full of mining from the hills to the Yepu Tao, happily ended the trip ... ... \

I was excitedly talking with, the field was surprised to open mouth, hand to touch my forehead, mouth, saying: \Do you think you or kindergarten children, is still played every family ah? \

I looked at her puzzled and said: \

field with a mysterious look at me and said: \so the game mentally, but also what made up a rabbit girl, God ... ... \

I angrily interrupted her, saying: \

field shrugged and said: \

4


Yes, this is not a fairy tale.


I repeated silently in my heart the words of the field, thinking, is a bit strange, why the rabbit girls every day can be fantastic to play in the mint fields that incredible game? She need not go to school?


So this time, I saw that she could not wait to ask: \

rabbit girl that day wore a tomato red long skirt, she suddenly stared, his face a little confused, said: \was. Anyway, I was home all right, they play here every day. \

I am stunned, and said: \

happy bunny girl cried: \, you come to perform in its shadow, I'll play the bulk of Bear, OK? they live in a very big lettuce leaf under, Big Head Bear likes to eat sweet potato tubers, and its shadow most like to eat dandelion seeds In the summer, hot days, they go swimming in watermelon! haha, small Hee, you are not very fun? \

do not know how, I'm a little absent-minded today, said: \

rabbit girl said eagerly: \

I thought for a moment, said slowly: \

rabbit girl's face suddenly changed, said: \

I looked at her little eyes and said seriously: \know where you come from, with what kind of story, so how do we still friends? \

rabbit girls head down, straining to thought, said: \I learn every day supervision of the study, what has allowed me to play. One time, I picked up one in the suburbs of abandoned rabbits, it secretly to retrieve it and put in the garden of a box that he raised. I give it named 'Mimi', which is my best friend and only friend. I have every day with cabbage leaves and lettuce to eat it, it really is very cute ... ... Then my mother found out later Mimi, she is very angry that I had no desire to learn, just a day to play, she had picked up to Mimi, breath ran upstairs, put it upstairs and fell down ... ... Since then, I never seen Mimi. \

girl threw herself in control of the rabbit, let their tears flow. She said: \

rabbit girl's face light stood, said: \... sick of it. I do not know how it is. However, I found this piece of mint fields, I like it, come here to play every day. and then met you, I am particularly pleased, really ... ... \

I looked at the rabbit girls flushed face, she really is an beautiful girl, can not say why, she was the same as a fresh petal, people feel beautiful and pure. And the field like the girls, is an entirely different world, man.


So I smiled and said: \

rabbit girl extremely happy, Zhangzhaodazui Pakistan laughed: \

I say for sure: \

I still had time, they secretly went to Phoenix after the mint slope fields, looking for rabbits to play with girls, play a variety of \

hear my enthusiastic description of the field, but always a little worried, said: \

I glanced at her and said: \

field inclined at me, said: \

That evening, I and rabbit girls together again, to the pond and pulled up from the group into small green moss ball, pretend to be ready to frog dinner. Already dark down, I was going to go home. Suddenly, I heard not far from some quarrel, fight sounds.


I turned around to look, saw some wearing bright red T-shirt, tattered jeans, boys are surrounded by a boy wearing blue school uniforms, led by an outrageous boy said: \Mind your own business! I confiscate your protection money you enough for your face in it! you do not know what's good! \

wearing blue uniforms of the boys laughed and said: \\

I look closely, Oh, do not wear the blue school uniform is a single rolling it?


enraged several other small fry, a comb out of a hard head and the boy's belt, \You are not a long memory of! \

finished, wielded a single rolling body belt to take away.


my heart suddenly jump to the throat and eyes, was when I came around I heard a loud, terrible voice: \

I am terrified, looked back and found that rabbit girl disappeared, a tall, her hair disheveled, his face painted green moss of the people, are a pair of shiny little eyes wide open, looking at those little punks.


I was shocked that this person is really terribly ugly, especially in the Tian Ganghei time, look a terrorist.


lead the boys Guaijiao a cry, blurted out: \

finished, began to run, with several other people quickly run up behind him.


only one rolling stood still, and a confused look to the side.


I was scared to death, an ass to sit on the ground, said: \

I heard the \She put aside the long skirt, from a half to jump off the high slopes and proudly said: \

I was surprised and said: \

rabbit girl disapproval and said: \, 'Haw Haw'; there kittens also known as the, 'Mimi Mimi' ... ... \

single torrential hear our conversations,uggs outlet, laughed, cried out: \

I am extremely happy, shouted: \

single rolling on the big step along.


rabbit lively girl said: \

single rolling a smile: \

rabbit girl said excitedly: \

see the way she put it all seriousness, single rolling Somewhat taken aback, but immediately smiled and said: \

I quickly said: \

rabbit girl smiled agreed, on the one rolling said: \

rabbit girls go west, and her family there.


I walked east with a single rolling.


I looked at him, and courage, said: \\

single rolling smiled and said: \

my mind immediately put down a large stone, said: \

single torrential thought for a moment and said: \

I laughed together, and if the field, she would never say that.


just think of the field, the phone will shake up, I open the message and saw that she really is. She complained to me: Where are you ah? Sick of it! Your father fought hundreds of calls to me! He really, and why does not directly call you?


I returned message: he wants to call me directly, do not spy on the joy of it!


Field said: Haha, where are you Son? Your father pressed me, how do I say ah?


I joked back: I, of course, and rabbit with ah girl, you tell him the truth Well, anyway I am not afraid of him!


6


how I have not thought this joke actually own the field will be really up!


and I have been kept in the dark,cheap australia ugg boots, but also the time to go to mint girl playing fields and rabbits.


now, often single-rolling and play with us, but with him, we played war games is a mighty force, which is more fresh and interesting.


One day, we are going fishing pond, pebbles, ready to land a white castle building.


Suddenly, I heard the panic-stricken rabbit girl exclaimed: \

I heard this one rolling looked, I stared, two people dressed in old clothes, face taut, like two tin lanterns, are hurrying to come here . Behind them, I could see my father! He also with a straight face,ugg boots uk, and he walked side by side, is a tall uncle.


single rolling \

rabbit big girl's father came, grabbed her by the arm, and some said sternly: \a! \

rabbit girls eager to break free of his father's hand, argued that: \had such a pure, clear eyes.


My father glanced at her and said: \

rabbit girl's eyes, suddenly filled with tears. Her father looked at me blankly, then at the single rolling father, then to turn your back to see me and single surging.


accumulation of tears in her eyes was, watery, but she tried not to let it flow out. She was choking on my father said: \

her mother said with some annoyance: \down, when the disease can be better? \

then, her mother and single father to me rolling my father said: \... Well, give you trouble. \

rabbit girls raging tears finally flowing out. What if she could not say, head bowed, in silence with their parents and left. Away, she kept to look back with pair of tears to the eyes at me.


my eyes are full of tears.


see a rabbit girl thin figure slowly disappear in front of the pines, I could not restrain himself, sitting in mint fields at once, burst into tears.


single rolling and his father terrified, kept discouraging me, but I can not stop.


in many a lonely day, the rabbit girl sitting on this piece of silent hill, happy playing with all kinds of wonderful games. Never worry, never tired.


she lived and we do not like living ah,kids ugg boots, but she was wrong? Why force her to take medicine?


I do not understand all this.


burst of cool wind came, dried my tears. I smell the fresh mint, this fragrance is very good news of the hills are green mint sweet fragrance.


I suddenly realized that this rabbit girls are mint fields, always with her light green, fragrant with, beauty and, like, like, like she never left.
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论