2010年8月6日星期五

Love the feeling of breaking up ugg boots sale

Why? Why? Really, why?

Why can not I forget her? These days, the more I told myself to forget her,ugg boots sale, but his thoughts more like her! Why?

like to think of themselves from the crush,discount ugg boots, to tell the truth, to the exchanges, and finally to break up. Really, in this case, although I am a bad ending, but I worked hard and tried to fight off ......。

think about, ah, she is my first love.

from breaking up to now has been for some years. Originally thought that time will dilute everything, everything will be OK. But these days on that matter, to touch her was unabated, on the contrary, there was growing momentum. I just thought about it, think of her, can only use two words to describe the heart: heartache. Even though I know I am going very well, I control myself again and again and tell myself: forget her! When I was like stuck in Si Lian, went to the swamp of sadness, the more you struggle, you deeper and deeper ......。

I like two people. Reasonable person told me: Do not think of her, we must forget her! Yes, I know she has no feeling for me, she does not deserve my love, I go for her is not worth paying. I want to restore the previous one's simple quiet life, can not be immersed in the sad mood. The emotions I was always a time for emotional control. Just like to hear a long absence,ugg boots store, the music, think of her and that day, a feeling, a sad once my heart, my tears immediately. So on, so many of the heartache all the tears turned into a precious boy ...... stuck in the swamp, the more you struggle the deeper and deeper. In normal years, at work, I can hold back, or suffer the tears gargling stomach ......。 When to not help, I would a person in your room, playing great music, once the flood gates open as tears, got out of hand ......。 After a thorough cried my heart would be better. First love, how many people are yearning for a dream. It left me is two words: never forget.

heartache, heartache, every day when I have a required course. Really, I really like Back to the previous one's simple quiet life, I really do not know that I can support in this state how long! I know, I can only make himself more and more pain,ugg adirondack, worse ......。 Hide in a corner of your own pain, but from beginning to end without the knowledge of each other, how this is a silly thing.
I want to control myself, I try to identify and enlarge the shortcomings of her that she's ill,ugg bailey button, but always more so bogged down .......
I do not know how to do after how to make it out of the patch of swamp? ? ?


for her, I experienced the taste of first love - there is a feeling called wonderful, there is a tacit understanding is called,Five Fingers Shoes, there is a Silian called wistfully, there is a well known to be with you ...... < br> because her diary I do not know since when, there is only one topic, only one name, only her ......
for her, I could not sleep all night and all night Jue, cranky .......
for her, I began to fear the face of mobile phones,ugg boots sale, but can not not look. Why do not her message to? my temper began to change ......
because she was upset that a person who never drink alcohol when drunk are still trying very hard to find her downstairs with the last bit of energy to fight her phone ..... .
for her, I became obsessed with the next rain in the rain ......
for her, I understand what the unforgettable ......< br>


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论