2010年8月3日星期二

The mink coat is how you come uggs on sale


saw a friend today,uggs on sale, this space of the video,CHI Hair Irons,
just saw the title I thought it was a mink coat who asked to buy it,
think of single mink coat that she got a boyfriend a?
results seen in this shocking video
I feel stylish girls who looked after the video was no longer afraid to wear fur
things are often multi-faceted,
in the band to your fashion sense is so much behind the small animals are mercilessly cruel to those animals sacrificed
see still life after being skinned breath
helpless eyes to see that the tears
This is the second time I saw tears
animals in their own lives in fragile
sigh or shed tears in the man's cruel
Although the natural biological world there is constant but the basic are based chain

in existence on the basis of other species to survive and even to eat the same
I could understand
even ate people (internally with inspection teams in the face of difficult circumstances,Discount MBT Shoes, eat the expense of companion body until she was rescued,ugg boots australia, there are articles to be investigated)
these can understand
Without the sacrifice of animals we will freeze to death

but I also understand that these small animals to kill is to let us wear more fashionable
somewhat cruel to kill 70-80
a mink coat mink
only looking at the piles of dead bodies being skinned mountain like
I would like to conscience of each person who has emotional

will be moved on in and chat with friends on QQ
this matter when they think of my childhood thing:
and I have many friends talked about this matter
childhood home to open a winery wine
have a large area of about 3-5 acres of the compound of
care hospital in order to support the family,ugg online, right?
keep a large dog, and more time than 10 it
my family was in a winter night for years Mid

hear all livestock and poultry in the yard barking at the commotion ( wine lees can be used to keep large geese,ugg outlet store, pigs,ugg outlet store, chickens, ducks and also a business chain)

lying in the window to see quiet green courtyard with eight pairs of eyes
wolf < br> Father Abstract shotgun from the wall (when hunting has not been seized disabled)
moment when the door opened and have had all
dog crouched under the window, like arrows toward that
8 wolf
father with a gun, can only be overturned because dogs and wolves put
can not be seen has a

last wolf were sent packing in the dog the next day to see
are wound around the neck are exposed
serious bone
I do not know if this is the interpretation of the Gouzhangrenshi
but I think the dog is to protect its owner
I am proud of those dogs
because it has harmed several wolf

lot near many days near the village suffered the helpless
but since my dog after confrontation had not heard there < br> But one day I came home from school
been stunned
dog was hanging on the shelf is already a
naked skin has been stripped of nothing left that I grew fed

big dog happy with a lot of my time
I do not mischievous to their feed material
distilled wine and watch as they drink the rickety
I can even ride in it I walked
body with a wolf in and as the fight against the brave

today have to be eaten just come to my house because of government tax officials to see my family so much dog eat dog < br> not far from a row of lower jaw close to the ground but had watched this scene in the dog
seemed so poor and helpless
I walked past they seemed to me Diming the
tell me what to

I crouch down to see a dog's eyes with tears as I do not write
not write the verses and uncomfortable
a good many years in that I do not eat dog meat in the
hey, this law of the jungle society there are things we can not prevent
can only call upon what,
to protect what animal it!
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论