2010年8月6日星期五

This night's dream. ... I'm so tired of crying ugg boots uk

last night to start a few years it has been repeated dream. dream content is always nothing more than their grandparents did not died. every dream they never speak to me, but it feels very real, a dream I was in Shanghai last night thinking they are old, and thought a few days back chat with them, take them out to play,ugg boots uk, the result of his dream, I said to myself, always a few days a few days, dragging a drag do not know when,ugg bailey button, or immediately go back. dreams really back to their side, that play with Grandma, Grandma can not withstand the bumps,cheap uggs, not happy, thinking about Grandpa serious illness back and forth several times, the body should we do a little bit, seemingly not suitable for car, they never and I dream dialogue, I have to follow behind them, tightly followed, they go, I'll go where dreams repeat playback of a child ... and then Grandpa took me shopping was the case ... then the urinary arousal. each times do this kind of wake up is always very sorry, very lost, thinking after all only a dream ... to complete WC and then slept on.



asleep asleep. dreams of their own I do not know how my grandmother came to the side door of the old well,uggs australia uk, Grandma washing, I squatted down .. look away from the close, careful look at my grandmother's face wrinkles. After several long moments, I said the grandmother .. . grandmother. in fact. I know my grandmother was in a dream ... a dream finally said to me the past few years and only the first word ... she kind of smiled and said: What this is not very good ...... 2 dialogue, let me in the dream finally willing to admit that for many years reluctant to admit the fact, that is, they really had left me. whether I would or not,uggs sale, I can not go restore, only helpless to endure and accept. instantaneous grandmother in the dream before the crying. may be awakened by cries of dreams, Mr. President to shake me, ask me how. I can not answer, let go voice cried. tears out on the feeling is the same jet. cried for a long time in the best description of the dream ... Mr. describe so many years I have been reluctant to admit the fact.



This is my cry for so many years the most thorough one, with a sleeping stumbled ingredients, combined with the kind of broke our hearts to accept the wake,discount ugg boots, with so many years and do not want to acknowledge the reality of too many do not want to add too much. . dismay ... that really woke up, will totally wake up. do not know will not do so after the contents of the dream. too much pain, and pain did not dare to remember



never, I was a willful,ugg classic mini, arrogant, unruly, dictatorial, overbearing people that do not want ... but not always, and always think they can not do not want to do. students may doom from my live I want protection, but Do not really do anything but dead. In the days before his ass is not even as, in addition to stand and wait do not want to accept the fact that the development of open, not the slightest ability to stop. pain. from fear of losing an understanding of each living person. .. In fact its so fragile


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论