2010年8月5日星期四

ugg boots sale Reposted elsewhere in the uggs sale

Bought newspapers, browsing a bit curious about housing prices in Beijing. Are sold within the Second Ring 8000 ~ 10000 yuan / square meter. If we have a smaller Bedroom, it has also got to 1 million.


about money, I do not have the concept. Fortunately, prefer concrete thinking, and quickly convert about, think of it easier.


If I were a farmer, a person with an acre of land has been good. Twice a year kind, one wheat and one corn, one year can earn a 800, plus a group of duck raising, selling duck eggs, estimated to also earn up to 1000. Shanghai suburbs in which you want to buy a set of decent house,ugg boots sale, I have to drink or to farming in 1000. By that time, the realization of communism, right?


If I was a worker, not laid off, get 800 yuan a month, no smoking, no drinking, no marriage, no food. He Liangshui thirsty, hungry, eating rotten leaves, cold picked broken sacks to wear, in short, do not spend a penny, in advance of rising house prices do not, buy a house like that, 100 years of consecutive work. Estimates, there is nothing to be so old factory worker.


If I was a civil servant, mixed very general, month 2500, not smoking, not drinking, not eating, not corruption, not corruption, not public funds, to buy a house like that (again,uggs sale, prices do not rise), I have to boil at 33 years. Estimated just bought a house, you have retired, and most likely died because of malnutrition and rapidly.


If I was a writer,ugg store, and getting along quite well, a dollar for every word, I do not smoke, not drink, do not eat, do not bubble literature young women like to buy a house ( Similarly, the prices do not rise), I've got to write two million words, but someone had to ensure that each word. If even the idea, with writing, with amendments, the successful completion of 2,000 words per hour, then have to write 1,000 hours straight, continuous write the document in WORD 2000. I understand why people who write easily die? Bie's.


If I was a prostitute, pretty normal, average, 200 per harvest, I do not smoke,uggs sale, not drink, do not eat, not sexually transmitted diseases, do not raise a small white face, to buy a house like that (again, price is not up), then I've got 5,000 guests. If the two day pick up passengers (including statutory holidays), it may work hard for 2500 days, time-consuming seven years.


If I were robbers, means generally, look, every shot took away 1,000 yuan, I do not smoke, not drink, do not eat, not looking for a woman, not to be caught like to buy house (again, house prices do not rise), 1,000 consecutive perpetrator,ugg knightsbridge, if the perpetrator once a week, then perpetrators consecutive 18 years.


If I were a businessman, I ate and drank, and smoking, and drinking,ugg online, and eating, they have sexually transmitted diseases, but also raise Xiao Mi, as long as I have the ability loans to the Rules of the house just came out, crackling The pay on top section, and associates with the drive up, and within two years, and several houses on both hand the.


I say, do not want to complain. I just want to say, land this thing, all belong to national resources, the primary function is to provide services to the people of this country. In legal policy, together with their means, using national resources for their own money, which is not too much sin. But, all must have a degree. Any country badly polarized, not a good sign. When a city where the majority of people pushed to the edge of the city, this is a sin, and the British enclosure movement is not different.


us consider how the formation of polarization? The time to see more buyers, the answer was ready to come out. An ordinary citizen, his life work hard, earn money from that point the poor was part of the motherland Naqu, was part of the real estate business Naqu, and finally be a part of real estate speculators Na Qu, these two poles in order not to differentiation,ugg outlet, and very difficult. Think of those who struggle for years in the city of ordinary people, almost the majority of people are putting a heavy mortgage burden. This is the fate of most people.


I do not reproach the State can not obtain benefits from the land. Only, the mass of wealth, from the people, benefit of the people. If you get those revenues, but can not guarantee the satisfaction of most people living on the house, then this \Perhaps, I thought this a little bit angry youth, just two days ago, read the news, saying that there is progress in the Constitution,ugg adirondack ii, and to protect the private property of citizens. I think it still has a causal relationship?? Premise is that you must first protect the most people have a certain amount of property. If everyone were tired to a broken house very tough battle, you have nothing to protect? In the world, there is no absolute justice in the legal, material control Nengli decision Liao its direction I can not say people do not gain the Pu Tong, yet, at this Fa Lingxia benefited most is what most Haishi a handful?


land to the tiller, home properly, it has always been a country people for the most basic requirement. I do not know why, I suddenly think of an example, I remember very clearly the?? Seems to be in the old Russia, a poor, starvation, stealing a loaf of bread. At the time, this is sin. The end yes, he was not convicted, because yes, when a State can not survive on its people, in order to survive, he stole, the real guilt of not his, rather, the country.


Come on! Devil! Your presence will add more to my life and movement paved the way and surprise! Do not you wonder how it happened! Come on! Frustrated! Without your temper, how can I become a dazzling diamond! Come on! My weakness! If I can not see you, how do I become strong! Come on! Opponents! Without your participation, with whom I compete.
to that point, \

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论